Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our New Garden Center!! Gardenhood will be located in the old Urban Gardener Location

I am opening a new garden center this fall with my partners - Valerie Barton, Scott McMahan, and David Bennett McMullin. I am so excited. I will be showing our progress here on my blog... So here is the before... A very rundown, abandoned property which used to be a garden center called the Urban Gardener. It is located in the Grant Park Community of Atlanta...


The old Urban Gardener sign.. Lamiastrum is one of many invasive plants that has taken over the site...

A leftover display.. an old bathtub... and a statue of ...???


Jody is taking it all in.... alot, alot, alot of work to do...


The whole place has turned in to a wildflower/invasive plant meadow....

































There is also a community garden on our property. I am so excited about that..







The rules..
















































No comments:

Post a Comment